Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fox on Miscellaneous Topics

ill go
and dream of
pre shit anal leakage
yes nice dreams
like pre shit anal leakage
and how it cascades beautifully down the asshairs....drippin methodically into the toilet, glistenin with every drop

i think everyone is lyin
bc they always are
bc everyone is full of shit
they dont fool me with their acts of sensitivity
they too shall pass
(me: are you full of shit?)
yes

i want you to fuck me
right now
i want you to rip off my clothes
kiss me all over
lick my body
roll around naked and sweaty with me
scream my name while i eat you
i wanna climb on you
and sit on your face
i was just trying to maintain my status as room whore
(me: yeah well now you've got shroomie beat)
ok
good
then my job here is done

young drew barrymore in a bikini
which is...way hot
maybe a little too young for me to be droolin over
but hell im only a man

i can type fine
im sober enough
i can see straight
my brain is still in the state of wantin to be stabbed

you eat at my brain like a viral disease. youve poisoned my soul, but never signed a lease. so im kickin you out, evicted, denied. i hope you get butt raped without lube, on the other side

i would really like to take it to tranny freak show over there someday

maori if i was in a mood like you are all the time i would just kill myself and get it over with

teazer makes me reconsider my sexuality all over again

No comments: