Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fox's Lessons on Dealing with the Men in Lesbian Chatrooms

BUZZ!!!
Fox: dont fuckin buzz me dildo head
cockcam89: sorry
cockcam89: asl please
Fox: look at my damn profile if you wanna know you dont gotta buzz me to ask what you can already see for yourself

pw.list: u love?
Fox: actually that kinda made me vomit a little in my mouth
pw.list: can i see u?
Fox: so what part of vomit in my mouth made you think i wanted you to see me? would you like to see the proof of the vomit in the mouth?
Fox: do you have a kinky vomit fetish
Fox: i just have to ask what inspires a man to put on his cam and jerk off on it and invite total strangers
Fox: and i mean this in general....but then add on that youre doing it in a lesbian room
pw.list: can i see u or non?
Fox: wow did you even read anything i wrote?
pw.list: =;
Fox: oh dont waste that hand on me....youll need it to continue stroking your wee little cock on cam bc you cant get a real girl to do it. maybe you might wanna consider a wax job on your stomach. oh and viagara. pleasant day

david_strawberry2000: if i show u my cock on cam now,will u tell me if its small or big?
Fox: if you have to show me your cock on cam and ask....i can already answer you now. tiny

BUZZ!!!
Fox: fuck
Fox: off
ian_772006: why
Fox: bc youre fuckin buggin the piss outta me with your damn buzzin
Fox: who even does that
Fox: thats so damn rude

No comments: