Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fox On Her Most Recent Trip Back To Cali

i was out runnin
and i passed my old middle and elementary school
and
i remembered what a lil hooligan i was
i was passin classrooms goin
that teacher hated me
that teacher hated me
that one gave me detention
and then i was passin houses
and thinkin
that persons parents hated me
those ones wouldnt allow me to hang out
i wasnt even allowed to PLAY with her

then he wanted to introduce himself
and he shook my hand
and so then i decided
i didnt like him
so i went on this whole tangent
about
thankin him
for puttin his cock in my hand
bc i know his drunk fat ass didnt wash his hands after he just manhandled himself in the bathroom
and now i have to have his fuckin shmegma on my hand
yea he decided i wasnt worth talkin to
and started to like venture inside
so i just yelled after him
nice to meet you....and your cock

i have puke on my shoe
im thinkin its my friends
from last night
im hopin its his
bc im not sure i would be down for anyone elses puke on my shoe

i was hangin around these two guys
who both are always very....attentive
and ive always sensed a competetiveness
so after one puked on my shoe
and i carried him across the street to pass out in the other ones truck
the other one tried to make out with me in puke shoes truck
im like you wait til your friend is passed out in your truck
to try and put the moves on me in his???
but he did tell me i was "absolutely gorgeous"

the best
was the synchronized puke session
were all at this bar
in which my sister is pumpin us full of alcohol
she gets my friend WASTED
like alcohol poisonin wasted
but we didnt realize he was so drunk
so hes like lets go across the street to this other bar he used towork at
an old drug dealer is there
so were like ok well meet you over there
and he drove
well it was when he was about 2 centimeters from havin a head on collision with a dodge dakota
that we discovered he was quite wasted
were walkin
but he wanted the truck for business
that kid had no business bein behind the wheel
so we get there and we meet these 2 guys
and ones wasted
the other isnt
they get in the truck
and
my friend is like
tryna deal drugs outta his truck he cant even see straight
so i go over and im like jesus
gimme the scale
so i do the whole transaction for him
for THEM
bc theyre both WASTED
then he falls outta the truck!
onto the pavement
so im like
omg
get up
wtf are you doin
so i have to pick his lanky ass up
put him back in the truck
i felt like i was babysittin an infant
then he keeps just tryna fall out the truck
so i stand in the doorway thinkin this is not good news
so hes layin on me
bc im blockin his efforts to fall outta the truck
so hes like droolin on my boob
then he just kinda half assed pushes me outta the way
pukes on me
and as hes pukin on me
i realize
that the drug dealin passenger
is pukin out his door too
synchronized puke

No comments: