Friday, August 17, 2007

Fox Contemplates Her Sexuality

bc i dont even care anymore
woman man mineral vegetable woodland creature
lets fuck

well ive always struggled findin women but men will follow me around like dogs sniffin each others butts

im so straight
as of now i swear it this time
serious
at least i get action as straight
and the only woman in my life right now i would like to murder
and have for some time

i cant believe i ever liked that girl
see?
im straight

i dont care how hot women are
they drive me insane

it wears on your fuckin life
til you think
god is there somethin else
and the other side starts to look so bright and nice
but then you kinda wander over there
for a hot second
and youre like
ugh wtf
this is equally if not lamer
and then you have to face that
you dont like anyone at all

its like
i fuckin
loathe women
like actively
despise them
and men
theyre just
men
im
asexual
fuck it

ya know
ive been all confused and weird lately
i think
instead of straight
or
asexual
i think i will resort
to the bestiality thing
bc i just looked down
and this beautiful striped biddy
is just lookin up at me adoringly
and i speak to her
and she rolls over
and i think
that
shes the one for me
bc shes my ideal love object
shes beautiful
shes sweet
she cant talk
shell only stab me a lil with her claws

No comments: