Monday, January 21, 2008

Fox Update

its not been a good day for fox
like that was the most miserable sick since the alcohol poisonin
like i felt good even i was havin fun
but yea then i guess
i stayed up all night
and it just got worse
then this headache
omg
and then like it was at least 6-7 hours after i stopped drinkin
but yea i never slept and around 930 my friend woke up
and i was like omg my stomach its eatin itself and it was like the head stomach thing only a hundred times worse
so im like omg get me like a plain cake donut bc thats the only thing near to get food and i thought some sorta bread to settle it
and water
i didnt even eat half
and like yea it wasnt an alcohol sorta thing
bc i felt fine from that i didnt even drink all that much
and it wasnt til like 7 ours later
hours
and when i puked it was all water and acid and tiny lil bit of donut
but like the lead up to the puke omg
i was dyin bc i have this headache thats beyond normal just eatin at my brain
and its makin me so dizzy and then my stomach is just churning and angry and clutchin and crampin and burpin
then i feel a lil better then like....half hour later churnin crampin pain i go to the bathroom and like burf
it was weird
and puke up weird like acid and mucous and there was just nothin in my stomach and i was gaggin and...burfin
it was like barf burps
i was like gagging and wretchin but just these weird burps came out
and acid and nothin
then i kinda felt better and i managed to finally get a lil tiny sleep at like 2pm
then my sister wakes me up that bitch i havent slept all day
then they get food and like
shes like ya know wanna see if you can hold anythin down and im leary bc my stomach is doin that empty churnin eatin excruciatingly hungry thing
i ate one fry
and some water
churnin lurchin death
forever
plus the headache has peaked
and its also in my sinuses
im dyin i think
im just sittin in the bathroom....dyin
finally im burpin again and again and then i just puke
and then at some point some strange substance came out and i felt better and i passed out for another lil nap woke up and now im halfway livin
i still have a headache of death
but the soup and crackers appear to be stayin put
even if my head might like explode all over the place

No comments: