Friday, December 07, 2007

The Complex, Intellectual, More Evolved Fox

i firmly adhere to the idea of evolution and i believe were the way we are for a lot of highly primitive reasons
its kinda funny
but im still more fuckin evolved
bc i see somethin greater than flingin my shit at my enemies bc they dont fit in with my commanality of socially constructed protection

i just got into a lengthy discussion about assasinatin bush with nr
bc we were talkin about how he was gonna go visit south america
and columbians were protesting by burnin flags in the street
and i was talkin about how it was awesome that he was goin to a country where they actually have the balls to assassinate him
bc we just dont assassinate presidents like we used to

i mean why is what i do anymore improper than what he does or she does or they say or act or fuckin live their life
but the point is i woulda said fuck society and the horse you rode in on i dont respect you anyway eat me
i wanna wear all black and listen to creepy music and make out with chicks
but i accept you and your fuckin norm i say eat shit about you in my spare time but i respect what you do how you wanna be and although i consider you to be a fuckin freak i treat you like youre just another human being stuck with what you got tryin to make the best of it

i want a woman who likes me as me as confused as retarded as just fuckin demented whether i feel like lookin girly or boyly or tranny who rolls with my gender waves who doesnt even want the dynamic and who doesnt care if im a prick
one who likes a girl who looks mostly like a girl or sometimes like a lil punk boy but who isnt really girly per se in every day dress just her just punk just me but who might wear make up and kick your fuckin ass at the same time
i need someone whos lookin for a tranny
i dont need anyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! And I love your blogs. But I think you just need a good and gentle man - a man of quality, refinement and intellect - who will love you with all his heart and take good care of you forever. They're hard to find, but if you can find one, it will feel like Heaven on Earth. And the sex is amazing!