Friday, September 07, 2007

Fox Lessons in Congeniality

want
to
murder
now
murder
1st degree
premeditated
homicide

where i live
people need to stay outta my house
bc its not my house
and only people who bring drugs were ever allowed to come to my house

ok she needs to go home now though
see when you fuck at my pad
you go home
promptly

shove your pleasant conversation up your rectum, lubeless and with splinters

sit up straight
look mature
laugh haughtily
hold your beverage right
order somethin refined
now im like "gimme a beer!!!" and then i chug it, droolin and sloshin right there while i stand at the bar

take your compliments and forcibly insert them into your anus

i dont care about 15 minutes
20 minutes an hour
i care about havin to get up off the chair go pick up the phone and WASTE 5 minutes of my life listenin to you tell me youre gonna be home when i thought you would be anyway

No comments: