Friday, September 07, 2007

Fox Poetry

i wonder what you look like
when youre not wearing your outfit of lies
i bet youre strangely beautiful under the shit youre covered in
how do you look me straight in the face
seeing very well my nostrils twitching
my look of disgust at your repugnant odor
knowing for sure that i can smell
your suit of bullshit
change your clothes
then maybe we can converse like normal human beings
instead of two people shrouded in your embellishments
covered in the stench of your rotten perspectives
i smell like shit just being in your presence
but even worse is....i feel like shit too
just leave me alone so i cant smell you
all decked out in your bullshit suit


I teeter barefoot on this cold ledge
I hold my charms in my hand
Just to know that im still here
I haven’t left this ledge

All of the lights are out
The distance below as uncertain
As the vast silence in my head
Its you and me now

All alone in my head
Just me and you
Alone with my thoughts
I haven’t left yet


My generation, self absorbed as the day is long
Every conviction they have of confidence is wrong
They stood in line for a voucher of deception
Preparing for that lifetime journey of misconception

They came to the station of deluded fantasies
To board the train of narcissistic tendencies
Wallowing in their own selfish ways
Basked in the artificial warmth of fabrications rays

Paradise at the horizon in the form of embellished bliss
Ill be the first to buy a one way ticket to a concoction like this
They piled in heaps on that train to delusion land
But I was stuck on the platform with my dick in my hand

No comments: