Friday, September 07, 2007

Fox On Love*

love. love is such a...tossed carelessly around word that i somewhat loathe. its so nonchalant now like oh hey mailman, i love you! you deliver my mail on time with courtesy and i just love you! to me its...gotta be that fuckin important to say it. it creeps me out in general

oh the word the word the word. loooove. i cant even say it like....normally. it always comes out of my mouth in this sarcastic way. it really does seem almost fuckin commercial now. like its this proscribed word we just...say to whoever. but maybe you dont, maybe i have just earned status as your good friend and i have joined the fuckin book of the month club and i am now on your mailing list for sporadic editions of ""i love you" sent to my house.
and if you say i love you to everyone (not everyone per se) then how do you differentiate between them and someone youre...what did you call it...deep in love with? honestly i dont know...bc when you say you hate people, theres no need to differentiate.
i cant even say it to my sister when she says it to me without...gettin this weird nervous feeling like im lying or something or like, she is just sayin it bc shes supposed to, or i dont know. ugh, feeeeelings. they make me so uncomfortable lol.

(*Fox On Love -- not to be confused with Fox in Love which, as a concept, doesn't exist)

No comments: