Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fox: Mutiny on the Body

i cant express the ways in which my arm wants to simply remove itself from my body and run away from throwin shit at people if
my arm could just detach itself in mutiny and convince my legs to join (which i bet they would bc they wanna die too) and run away, it would it just.
it really fuckin would
my body cries mutiny!
its picketin my brain
hell no we wont throw!
theres no part of my body that would remain loyal in the mutiny
ordinarily i would say maybe my gini
but right now
nope not it either
yea
my whole body is picketin my brain
but there are leaders
i need to take down the instigators of this mutiny
its so bad
my entire left tit hurts
like i shit you not
the TIT is sore
bc every single tiny lil pectoral fiber is inflamed with itis death, that its tricklin to the tiny tit that wants nothin to do with it yet is still forced to succumb to the hateful mutiny of the swollen mass of infinite angry activist death that are my left arm and shoulder and back muscles
and then theres its lil partner in crime
my right ribs
and the two of them are conspirin with the legs
in a collaborative effort to take me down
oh yea and they have their own problems and their own gripes
and theyre thinkin now
the arm and his right rib man are really puttin the moves on em
and gettin the wheels turnin
the legs were once like
man this sucks some ass....and the ass concurs bc its dyin a lil too
but the legs think hey ass man its cool were the strong ones in this operation
i think we can hang man with a lil perseverance
but then the weasly lil left arm and his right rib man are instigatin shit
gettin to the legs and ass
sayin man you know you hurt more than you admit
stop tryna front like youre the strong ones
you hurt as bad as we do
admit it man were in this together you can come clean with us
i see the way that lil left groin is on burnin swollen fire
dont try and be tough
youre nearly pulled lil left groin!
and YOU!
what about you right hammy???
you were hurt so much in the past
and here you try and pretend youve overcome the pain!
liars!!
youre alllll liars!
come on
jump on the mutiny bandwagon
*hands legs picket signs*
bc soon itll get all the way to my right big toe
and to my fingers
oh god and if they recruit my vagina???
well the vagina is a lil too close of a neighbor to the left groin
the left groin is whisperin to it
dude
that CANT be good
i cant condone this loyalty gini
you need to stand up and shout!

No comments: